Synopsis et détails: Star Trek: Voyager is a science fiction television series set in the Star Trek universe.
The show is initially set on the other side of the Milky Way galaxy, 75,000 light-years from Earth, during the 2370s; the setting migrates across that distance over the course of the show’s run. It follows the adventures of the Starfleet vessel USS Voyager, which became stranded in the Delta Quadrant while pursuing a renegade Maquis ship. Both ships’ crews merge aboard Voyager to make the estimated 75-year journey home.
The show was created by Rick Berman, Michael Piller, and Jeri Taylor and is the fifth incarnation of Star Trek, which began with the 1960s series Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry. It was produced for seven seasons, from 1995 to 2001, and is the only Star Trek TV series with a female captain, Kathryn Janeway, as a main character.
Star Trek: Voyager aired on UPN and was the network’s second longest-running series.
- Titre Original : Star Trek: Voyager
- Date De Réalisation : 1995
- Date De Sortie : 1995-01-16
- Metacritic : 7.9 / 10
- TMDb : 7.7 / 10 7.7/10 stars from users.
- Durée : 42 Minutes
- Catégorie(s) : Action, Aventure, Drame, Mystère, Science Fiction, Séries VF
- Réalisateur(s) : Denise Di Novi, François Caudal, Jeri Taylor, Michael Piller, Rick Berman
- Acteur(s) : Beltran, Dawson, Duncan Mcneill, Ethan Phillips, Jeri Ryan, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Robert Duncan Mcneill, Robert Picardo, Roxann Dawson, Russ, Wang
- Nationalité(s) : Américaine, États-Unis
- Plateforme(s) : 1Fichier, Cloudy, Dailymotion, Flashx, Hdvid, Mystream, Netu, Openload, Streamango, Thevideo, Uptobox, Uptostream, Vidabc, Vidoza, Vidto, Vidup, Vshare, Watchers
- Qualité(s) : 360, Dvdrip, Hd
- Nombre De Vues : 180 Fois